The Society is a not for profit community led organisation which shows a monthly series of films at the Performing Arts Centre at Teignmouth School. The venue is comfortable with banked seating and café facilities. Average attendance is around 80 and customers can arrive from 7pm on the night of the film for coffee, cake and wine prior to the screening at 8pm.
Sponsorship is vital in helping TFS cover its costs which amount to over £200 per screening.
So how much is sponsorship and what are the benefits for your business? For a minimum sponsorship of £100 a screening the sponsor will receive
- Three pairs of tickets worth £30 for the sponsor to distribute to staff / customers. These can be used for any showing not necessarily that of the sponsor’s own night.
- Publicity in next year’s programme of which 3,000 are distributed and printed.
- Mention in our press release which is almost always taken up by the Teignmouth Post.
- Publicity on the Society’s website teignmouthfilm.org and ebulletin advertising the film.
- Mention of the sponsor on our posters which are widely distributed around Teignmouth.
- The option of having a point of sale / display stand at their sponsored screening.
- A mention in the Chairman’s address prior to the screening.
Smaller packages are available and details of these can be obtained by calling Peter Foy ( Treasurer ) on 01626 772321.